Barometer in Status Bar 2.6.0 APK for Android
Free Weather Apps by VT Labs
Barometer in Status Bar is a kind of Weather Apps for Android Phones and Tablets, manufactured by VT Labs. Appbalo provides Barometer in Status Bar 2.6.0 APK free download.
Barometer in Status Bar Description / Specifications
«Barometer in the status bar» – a powerful application for devices based on Android, which provides ample opportunities for measuring atmospheric pressure. Despite the name, display pressure in the status bar – just one of the many functions of the program.
In the application window displays the current barometric pressure, changes in pressure (rise/fall) and pressure chart for a certain period of time. The application also contains a widget, the background color and the text of which can be changed automatically depending on the pressure.
The main feature of the application is to display the current atmospheric pressure in the status bar unit. This is convenient because the pressure is always before your eyes. In addition, this function can be disabled at any time.
The program will be useful to those people who are interested in the weather, enjoy fishing, love to travel, lead an active lifestyle or are sensitive to changes in atmospheric pressure.
• Displays the current atmospheric pressure in the status bar (can be turned off);
• The range of values displayed in the status bar: 660 – 800 mmHg (910 – 1060 hPa, 26.5 – 31.5 inHg);
• Change the color and size of the icons in the status bar;
• Ability startup icons;
• Wide range of measurement units of atmospheric pressure (mmHg, hPa, mbar, inHg);
• Display of pressure changes as a chart for a certain period of time (from 6 hours to 1 month);
• Showing the trend and direction of pressure change (rise/fall) for a certain period of time (from 1 to 48 hours);
• Flexible application settings (measurement units, correction of readings, normal value, notification settings, chart settings);
• Flexible color settings (color of the application window, color of the application interface, color of the ActionBar, indicator color, chart color, etc.);
• Ability to view information about the pressure sensor installed in the device (name, manufacturer, supply current, etc.).
App only works on devices equipped with an atmospheric pressure sensor. Currently it is the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S V;
• Samsung Galaxy S IV;
• Samsung Galaxy S III;
• Samsung Galaxy Note III;
• Samsung Galaxy Note II;
• Samsung Galaxy Note;
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus;
• Google Nexus 4;
• Google Nexus 5;
• Google Nexus 10;
• Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD;
• Motorola Moto X;
• Motorola XOOM 2;
• Motorola XY Board;
• Sony Xperia GO;
• Xiaomi MI 2;
• Xiaomi MI 3;
• Runbo Q5;
• Runbo X5;
• Runbo X6;
• Runbo S09;
• RugGear RG210/220;
• RugGear RG960/970;
• Rivotek RT-550;
• Senseit P4;
• Seals TS3;
• Some other.
Dear users, if you have any problems with the operation of the application, or suggestions, please write to the developer at E-Mail or in the comments.
If you like this app, please rate it. This will help to further improve the program.
Download Barometer in Status Bar for Android
Barometer in Status Bar
Requires: Android 2.1 and up.
>>> Proceed to Barometer in Status Bar APK Download Page <<<
Support: Android Phones & Tablet
Note: If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.