Juice for Roku 2.35 APK for Android
Free Media & Video Apps by Jigawatt Labs
Juice for Roku is a kind of Media & Video Apps for Android Phones and Tablets, manufactured by Jigawatt Labs. Appbalo provides Juice for Roku 2.35 APK free download.
Juice for Roku Description / Specifications
Note: Please try the free DEMO version before purchasing the full version to make sure the app will work with your device and network setup. If you purchase the full version, please uninstall the demo version in order to avoid conflicts between the two versions.
Juice for Roku lets you to stream media directly from your Android device to your Roku player: No need for a separate server!
Does NOT support YouTube and flash based videos, and does not support Google Music. Also note that videos in any format other than MP4 are unlikely to play. See here: http://support.roku.com/entries/423946-what-media-file-types-does-the-roku-usb-media-player-channel-support. ALSO – the Roku doesn’t support videos taken in portrait mode.
– Send photos, music, videos from your Android device
– Send media from the internet to the Roku using the Share functionality or audio and video podcasts (feeds)
– Send individual photos or send a complete slide show
– Send individual songs or whole albums to the Roku. Songs can be shuffled.
– Background Juice service will continue to serve files to the Roku while you use other Android apps
– Use the “Share” menu from the gallery, browser and other supported apps to send media to the Roku without having to launch the Juice app
– No need for a home media server
– No need for cables
– No need to upload your files to a web server
– Fully functional remote control included with the same functionality as the Roku Remote app (sold separately)
One of the best things about this app is it’s ability to work with other apps. For example, long press a link to a photo, song or video in the browser and share it to the Juice app to start it playing on the Roku. Or long press an episode in your Podcast app and share it to Juice to hear it through your Roku connected system. With the share feature, you can stream almost anything on the internet to the Roku, in addition to streaming what is already on your Android device.
– You must add the Juice channel to your Roku (https://owner.roku.com/add/juice)
– Android device and Roku player must be on the same network
– Plugging your Android device into your computer may prevent the app from accessing the SD card. In general, don’t have plug your Android device into the computer when using the app. Charging is OK.
– Not all video formats are supported by the Roku. See the supported formats here: http://support.roku.com/entries/423946-what-media-file-types-does-the-roku-usb-media-player-channel-support
– Some MP4s created on Android devices may not work since Roku doesn’t support all codecs. It depends on the Android device. Also, the Roku doesn’t support videos taken in portrait mode.
– If you notice lag or unresponsiveness, power off your android device and/or the Roku and try again. This resolves nearly all connectivity issues. You should only have to do this infrequently.
– Visit http://www.jigawattlabs.com/juicehelp
Download Juice for Roku for Android
Juice for Roku
Category: Media & Video
Requires: Android 2.1 and up.
>>> Proceed to Juice for Roku APK Download Page <<<
Support: Android Phones & Tablet
Note: If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
Incoming search terms:
- juice for roku app
- Juice roku apk cracked