MovieGallery APK for Android
Free Media & Video Apps by Tools4Movies
MovieGallery is a kind of Media & Video Apps for Android Phones and Tablets, manufactured by Tools4Movies. Appbalo provides MovieGallery APK free download.
MovieGallery Description / Specifications
Having a hard time finding that one movie in Gallery, wishing it would show titles/names, or even cover/movie poster images?
If you use your phone or tablet for movies with the help of programs like Video Catalyst or Handbrake, MovieGallery is the app for you.
* Displays (mp4/m4v) movies stored on your phone/tablet using images with the same name. Find movie covers on sites like Amazon, IMDB or AlbumArt.org and use them to select your movies.
* 3D flip-style image display that not only looks cool but is also functional.
* Build-in video player (mp4/m4v) with unique functionality such as tap-to-pause, forward/backward jumps and a zoom function to make your videos full screen. It also remembers where you are at for multiple movies, making it easy to continue where you left off, even if you watched something else in between.
* Folder selection. Set specific video and image folders to show only the videos you want to display, such as a single TV show season or a specific kind of movies.
* Now dims menu bar on Honeycomb and hides button bar on Ice Cream Sandwich.
*Thumbnail generation. If you don’t have images, MovieGallery will create them.
*MP4 Streaming Server connectivity.
*Delete file option.
*External video player (rock/mobo/dice etc) support, which also enables AVI/MKV playback (for support for these players, including playback issues, contact the developers of the player you use)
Free vs Paid:
MovieGallery Free includes all the functionality mentioned above, but is limited to display up to 10 videos (5 in folders). The paid version does not have this limitation.
In addition, the paid-version lets you select different backgrounds for the movie and video player displays, choose between the flat and the 3D look, adjust the image display size and more.
MovieGallery itself does not include movies. In order for it to display movies, you will need movies on your phone/tablet. If you would like to know how to put movies on your Android device, please visit our website for more information.
MovieGallery does not include movie images. For movies to show with matching images, just use websites like Amazon, IMDB or Albumart.org (or Google) to find images for your movies, and if you give them the same name as the video file, MovieGallery will use it.
As the developers of Video Catalyst, ever since the first Android release a few years ago, people have asked us about Android Gallery. No filenames, no selectable images, basically no way to tell which movie is which.
With Honeycomb, a little trick was discovered to enable image and filename display, but unfortunately this no longer worked after the 3.1 update, so we created MovieGallery.
Originally just intended to display images and filenames, it has grown to something much more than that, and it will continue to grow.
If you would like us to add something to MovieGallery to make it even better than it is, feel free to contact us either by email or by using the rating system.
If you are experiencing issues after an update, please clear MovieGallery’s Data in Settings > Applications.
For additional information, please visit our website.
Download MovieGallery for Android
Category: Media & Video
Requires: Android 2.1 and up.
>>> Proceed to MovieGallery APK Download Page <<<
Support: Android Phones & Tablet
Note: If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.