OpenVPN Client APK for Android
Free Communication Apps by colucci-web.it
OpenVPN Client is a kind of Communication Apps for Android Phones and Tablets, manufactured by colucci-web.it. Appbalo provides OpenVPN Client APK free download.
OpenVPN Client Description / Specifications
This app offer an easy way to configure and use the well known OpenVPN.
There is not needed to have the root access, because the VPN tun device is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 4.0 (ICS).
Now with IPv4 tap device support without root permission!
Not affected by TLS heartbeat read overrun (CVE-2014-0160)
* tap device support! (IPv4 only)
* obfsproxy support! (obfs2)
* VLAN 802.1Q support
* Auto connect on boot
* Auto connect/pause/disconnect on WiFi/Mobile/WiMAX up/down
* App filter (Require Android >= 5.0)
* Tasker/Locale plugin
* Import/export openvpn configuration
* Import pem, der, pkcs12 cetfificate formats
* Support for certificates in KeyChain
* IPv6 support
* Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
* Support for customized HTTP headers
* Backup/restore configuration
Join to the OpenVPN Client community (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115310249264827900069) and you will able to try the beta versions, read the news about the app and much more…
Some hints to test the app:
* To import a openvpn configuration file, copy the ovpn file on the device memory and put in the same folder any external certificates/keys files. Then start the app, tap on “+” button in bottom right corner and choose “Import VPN profile”. After the import, the files can be deleted.
* If something goes wrong, check the log. You can see the log by tapping on the vpn name, and so on the LOG tab.
* If the log has errors like “ERROR: Cannot open TUN/TAP” or “Tun device open exception: java.lang.NullPointerException”, please try to reboot the device.
* If you have the access on the server side, check the log also on this side.
* Maybe your configuration is not compatible with the last version of openvpn, so try to set the option “Use old stable OpenVPN 2.3.2” in the “Options” section.
* If you cannot resolve the troubles, please send me a e-mail to [email protected], I will contact you at soon as possible and I will help you to solve the problem or I will refund your money
The new app filter feature can be used only on Android versions greater or equal than 5.0 (Lollipop). This feature allow to choose which apps are allowed to use the vpn. The apps not allowed will use networking as if the VPN wasn’t running.
Download OpenVPN Client for Android
Requires: Android 2.1 and up.
>>> Proceed to OpenVPN Client APK Download Page <<<
Support: Android Phones & Tablet
Note: If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
Incoming search terms:
- openvpn connect apk old version