Should I Wear Pants? 1.5.0 APK for Android
Free Weather Apps by I Can't Believe It's Not Cloud
Should I Wear Pants? is a kind of Weather Apps for Android Phones and Tablets, manufactured by I Can't Believe It's Not Cloud. Appbalo provides Should I Wear Pants? 1.5.0 APK free download.
Should I Wear Pants? Description / Specifications
Do you spend half an hour every morning looking at weather websites in order to determine what you should wear that day? Or, even worse, do you sit and wait for your local newscasters to tell you what the weather is?
Should I Wear Pants? is an app that will tell you, at a glance, what you should wear. It does this based on your current location, current weather, and preferences as far as temperature tolerances for assorted garments.
We currently have support for the following garments:
* Hat vs. no hat
* Sunglasses vs. no sunglasses
* Jacket vs. shirt
* Pants vs. shorts
* Shoes vs. sandals/flip-flops
* Umbrella vs. no umbrella
* Gloves vs. no gloves
And we currently support the following preferences:
* Temperature at which it’s cold enough for a hat
* Temperature at which it’s cold enough for a jacket
* Temperature at which it’s warm enough for shorts
* Temperature at which it’s warm enough for sandals/flip-flops
* Temperature at which it’s cold enough for gloves
Finally, we intend to add the following features:
* Widgets for the home screen – one per garment
* Live wallpapers that include weather and wardrobe information
* Moisture preferences for open footwear – it can be quite uncomfortable to walk through wet grass in a pair of flip-flops
* Additional clothing images and/or the capability to upload one’s own clothing images
Download Should I Wear Pants? for Android
Should I Wear Pants?
Requires: Android 2.1 and up.
>>> Proceed to Should I Wear Pants? APK Download Page <<<
Support: Android Phones & Tablet
Note: If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.