Visual Acuity Test 1.2.1 APK for Android
Free Medical Apps by healthcare4mobile
Visual Acuity Test is a kind of Medical Apps for Android Phones and Tablets, manufactured by healthcare4mobile. Appbalo provides Visual Acuity Test 1.2.1 APK free download.
Visual Acuity Test Description / Specifications
This eye test is designed to monitor acuteness and clearness of vision in person’s eyes in the most pleasant, intuitive and stress-free way for FREE.
– Patients with blurred or distorted vision
– Patients that have eye strains or chronic headaches or fatigue
– Patients who have memorized the office chart
– House visits
– Household tests for adults who have doubts if a doctor’s visit is required
– Household tests for children
– Schools, kindergartens, universities or offices for monitoring
– Random test charts to eliminate boring and repeating experiences;
– Snellen chart
– LogMAR chart
– Golovin–Sivtsev table
– Landolt C known also as Japanese Vision Test
– Tumbling E chart
– Voice controls to help you navigate easier;
– Smooth and intuitive interface with animations.
The Visual Acuity Test is the most common and useful eye test for the visual function assessment. Visual acuity problems (shortsightedness or myopia and long sightedness or hyperopia) often come with birth, but also can be acquired during time.
It is recommended to pass this vision test regularly. It is designed for different ages and intellectual groups and doesn’t require literacy to take our tests. Special symbols are given for children, as well as this eye test is possible to take through numbers and specially chosen letters.The selection of symbols is based on the popular Snellen Chart, LogMAR chart, Golovin–Sivtsev table, Landolt C (Landolt ring or Landolt broken ring), Tumbling E chart and other scientific resources.
The vision test is made with the best of intentions. The intuitive and flawless design allows you to navigate easily through the application. The voice guidance is provided during the test so that you don’t need to move your mobile device near or far to read the instructions but instead you can hear the nice voice guiding you through different steps and actions. The voice can easily be muted and unmuted.
In the test, you are given objects. You should identify the object if possible and whether it appears blurry or clear. At the end of the test results will show whether you have normal visual acuity or not for each eye separately.
More details about visual acuity, eye tests and trainings as well as other eye related topics can be found in our news.eyeexamtest.com blog.
The Visual Acuity Test is continuously under improvement so your feedback is appreciated!
– Take the most comfortable position to relax.
– Have a mild nature light and no glare on the phone screen.
– Place your phone approx. 50 cm/20 inches from your eyes.
– Cover one eye at a time with your hand.
– Try to identify the given object.
– Try to identify whether the object appears blurry or clear.
We highly recommend using our Eye Care Plus that allows to pass a more detailed eye examination as well as train your eye muscles for better vision.
This application is not intended to replace optician’s regular full examination. We recommend you get a full eye test after using it.
Download Visual Acuity Test for Android
Visual Acuity Test
Requires: Android 2.1 and up.
>>> Proceed to Visual Acuity Test APK Download Page <<<
Support: Android Phones & Tablet
Note: If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
Incoming search terms:
- visual acuity chart apk